A. Omahau Downs established the Website to provide an online internet booking service to promote and sell their accommodation.
B. Omahau Downs provides access to the Website on the terms set out in these Terms and Conditions.
1. In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context requires otherwise:
“Terms and Conditions” means these terms and conditions, as amended from time to time;
“Website” means www.omahau.co.nz
“You” means any person(s) or entity booking accommodation through the Website.
3. While Omahau Downs takes reasonable care to ensure that all information displayed on the Website is accurate and up to date, Omahau Downs also endeavors to keep the Website free of errors, faults or viruses.
4. Omahau Downs reserves the right, at any time, at its discretion, to suspend access to the Website. Omahau Downs shall not be obliged to give any reason for such suspension.
5. Omahau Downs reserves the right, at any time, at its discretion, to remove or edit any information entered on the Website that they consider to be unsuitable, misleading, out of date, inappropriate, contrary to any law or not optimised for search engine results.
6. Payment for accommodation booked on the Website may be made at the time of booking by debit to your nominated credit card directly from your bank account via your internet banking facility. The amount to be debited will be displayed on the booking page prior to you confirming your payment on that page. Depending upon the currency of the booking, your credit card's or bank account’s currency and the country in which your credit card was issued or your bank account is held, your credit card provider or bank may impose foreign exchange fees and other fees in accordance with the terms that you have agreed with them. Omahau Downs accepts major credit cards ( Visa and Mastercard).6.1 No credit Card Details are stored on our website, all credit transactions are handled by Express Payment (DPS).
To enable DPS to provide secure payment facilities it will typically acquire information which may include the Cardholder's name, credit card number (with the expiry date) and billing address.
DPS uses the information to obtain authorization of the transaction from the Issuing bank of the credit card and DPS's own or the Merchant's bank and to process the payment. Some details from the transaction (such as name, email and delivery address) may be made available to the Merchant or Acquirer through Payline - DPS web based transactions management system, which allows Merchants to track transactions and process refunds.
DPS is committed to data security. DPS uses a variety of technologies and procedures to help protect personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. For example, DPS stores the data in computer servers with limited access that are located in controlled facilities secured by the latest in surveillance and security technology. When DPS transmits sensitive information (such as a credit card numbers), DPS protects it through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. Credit card details stored onsite are encrypted using 168bit 3DES encryption. DPS is a level 1 certified PCI-DSS compliant provider:
PCI DSS, the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard is a set of security requirements relating to the protection of card holder data. The standard is governed by the PCI Security Standards Council, an organisation put together by most of the major card schemes VISA, MasterCard, American Express, JCB and Discover. It's relevant for any entity that stores or transmits sensitive card holder data, that being generally things like the PAN (card number), Card security code, track data, PIN block. The current version of the standard is Version 1.2. Preceding PCI-DSS the card schemes had their own standards, the VISA Account Information Security (AIS) standard formed the basis to most of the PCI-DSS requirements."
7. To make a booking of any accommodation displayed on the Website you must be at least 18 years of age.
8. To change any details of your booking, you must contact Omahau Downs Directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavor to assist you, Omahau Downs is not able to guarantee that requested changes can be made. Note in particular that:
(a) bookings at certain time periods, or for certain room types cannot be cancelled or changed; and
(b) Omahau Downs may permit cancellations or changes but may impose a charge.
This information will be displayed (see cancellation policy) on the relevant property details page and the booking page, which you can access prior to making a booking.
9. If you fail to cancel a booking and do not check-in in accordance with the booking made, you will be charged for up to the full amount of the booking made.
10. You may be required to provide a credit card imprint/scan at check-in to cover incidental charges.
11. The person registering at check-in must be at least 18 years of age.
12. Omahau Downs does not accept liability for any loss, damage, liability, claim or expense (however caused, including negligence, and whether direct, indirect or consequential) arising from the use of or connected with the Website or any accommodation purchased on the Website. Where Jason’s liability cannot be excluded, to the extent permitted by law such liability is limited to the value of the booking made. Omahau Downs does not over-sell their inventory and does not accept liability for unavailability of rooms.
13. You undertake to indemnify Omahau Downs on demand against all costs, claims, losses, liabilities and damages incurred by Omahau Downs directly or indirectly as a result of:
(a) any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions;
(b) any action or threatened action against Omahau Downs for misleading or inaccurate information provided by you when using the Website.
15. Omahau Downs will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that all provisions of the Privacy Act 1993 are complied with in respect of personal information relating to or collected in respect of the Website.
16. Omahau Downs may, at its discretion, from time to time, vary these Terms and Conditions.
17. Omahau Downs will always attempt to resolve any issues or complaints promptly and fairly. Any complaint or correspondence should be sent to Attention:The owners at email@example.com
18. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand
19. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions are found to be unenforceable for any reason, then that provision shall be deemed deleted from these Terms and Conditions and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
State Highway 8,
P.O Box 50,
Tel: 61 3 4350199